The Friends of St Bernadette
is the PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) for
St. Bernadette Catholic Primary School.
We are a group of parents, carers and staff who work together to provide extra educational and fun opportunities for all the pupils at our school.
By deciding to send your child or children to our school every parent/carer is automatically a member of the Friends.
We raise funds by organising a variety of events throughout the year.
With these funds we provide additional resources and support to the school, improving the environment in which our children are educated, these would not otherwise be possible. Through our charity status we also spend a lot of time applying for grants.
In the past the Friends have funded:
- 30 Chromebooks + storage
- Planters funded partly through a grant from Learning through Landscapes (LtL)
- Reception outdoor play - through a grant from Heathrow community Foundation
- Christmas, Easter activities
- Celebration for St Bernadette Feast day
- Key stage one log cabin
- Phonics books for Reception children to year 4.
How can you help?
- Support our events by attending and/or helping out.
- Become a volunteer member of The Friends Committee and share your ideas and organisation skills on our upcoming events.
- At no cost to you, start raising funds for the school:
Any questions, do talk to a committee member:
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org 07933 491 899 Charity no. 1100687